IoT System Provides Asset Management and Energy Monitoring - Schneider Electric - Facility Management Product Release
A communication solution for asset management and energy monitoring in low voltage power distribution equipment, Smart Systems is designed to remove the complexity of connected electrical distribution devices and help FMs reduce downtime, manage energy use, and improve operational efficiency. The product takes advantage of the Internet of Things to enable a convergence of building systems including HVAC, lighting, and energy management systems into a centralized hub. This convergence has the potential to provide FMs with more intelligent building data, driving greater insight into the building operations.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully