Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
IoT Software - Iconics - Facility Management Product Release
IoTWorX Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) software automation suite includes support for multiple operating systems, such as Windows 10 IoT Enterprise and Windows 10 IoT Core, as well as a large variety of Linux embedded operating systems including Ubuntu and Raspbian.
With its HMI/SCADA, analytics, and mobile solutions running in the cloud, ICONICS offers manufacturers and facility managers several key IIoT technologies, including rich connectivity to things, secure cloud communications, and built-in real-time visualization and analytics. Users can connect to virtually any automation equipment through supported industry protocols such as BACnet, SNMP, Modbus, OPC UA, and classic OPC Tunneling. ICONICS’ IoT solution takes maximum advantage of Microsoft Azure cloud services to provide global visibility, scalability, and reliability. Standard ICONICS apps in the cloud such as GENESIS64, Hyper Historian, AnalytiX and more can be immediately leveraged. Optional Microsoft Azure services such as Power BI and Machine Learning can also be integrated to provide greater depth of analysis.
The following Operating systems are currently being certified for IoTWorX:
• Windows 10 IoT Enterprise
• Windows 10 IoT Core
• Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
• Ubuntu 17.04, Ubuntu 16.04, Ubuntu 14.04
• Linux Mint 18, Linux Mint 17
• CentOS 7
• Oracle Linux 7
• Fedora 25, Fedora 26
• Debian 8.7 or later versions, openSUSE 42.2 or later versions
• SUSE Enterprise Linux (SLES) 12 SP2 or later versions
ICONICS offers two IIoT partnership programs. The IoT Alliance Program provide users with a published list of IoT devices that have been tested with ICONICS’ IoTWorX product. The IoTWorX Ready program provides hardware device manufactures with a certified method for preloading and installing IoTWorX on their devices. This program provides for rapid deployment of IIoT hardware gateway and software application.
- 10 Keys to Monitoring-Based Commissioning Success
- A New Deal For Buildings
- 8 Important Benefits of Networked Lighting Controls
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things