- HVAC Mechanic/General Maintenance Technician »
- Mechanic (Non-Automotive) »
- Facilities Operations & Maintenance Manager »
- Facilities Support Specialist »
- Plumber and Steamfitter »
IoT Platform is Scalable to Enterprise - KMC - Facility Management Product Release
KMC Commander is an open, secure, scalable and easy to install software and hardware platform bringing all the benefits of IoT to life for SME and Enterprise clients. Built on the Dell Edge Gateway with Intel inside, KMC Commander software auto-discovers devices across a number of widely used protocols, pushes choice set-point data to the cloud, delivers these pertinent metrics through a responsive HTML5 interface and offers control functionality, all accessible across the internet-connected devices of your choice. Commander uses best practice security tactics like whitelisting, SSL certificates, HTTPS, and TLS encryption, and utilizes the highly reputable Amazon Web Services as cloud services host.
KMC Commander provides unprecedented abilities for system integrators and technology providers to create managed services for their clients, helping them achieve higher operating efficiencies, lower energy usage, increased safety and optimized comfort. The possibilities are nearly endless with KMC Commander as your IoT platform.
- How to Use Internet of Things Technology to Prevent Water Damage
- 5 Steps to Solve the Puzzle of an Aging BAS
- Managing Data and Energy Use During the Pandemic
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things