IoT Platform - KMC - Facility Management Product Release
KMC Commander is an IoT platform that helps to optimize energy usage, increase operational efficiency, maximize occupant comfort, and ensure a safe environment. By utilizing common protocols for sensors, devices, controllers, and building systems, KMC Commander collects data using an on-premise gateway and sends that data to the cloud. It then tracks, trends, and triggers that data based on user preference, all while making the data available on any device with an internet connection. Communicates over BACnet IP and BACnet MS/TP, with Modbus, SNMP, MQTT planned. The KMC Commander BX is built on the Dell Edge Gateway series with Intel Inside.
- How to Realize the Promise of a Smart Building
- 7 Things to Consider Before Implementing Smart Building Technology
- Smart Building Technology Hold Promise, Peril in the Age of COVID-19
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things