- Facilities Support Technician »
- Sr. Facilities Project Manager, Construction »
- HVAC MECHANIC II (Ft. Meade, MD) »
- Facility Manager at Colorado Nonprofit! »
- Assoc/Senior Eng (5-yr limited term) »
Inverter Scroll Compressor - Daikin McQuay - Facility Management Product Release
The expanded use of variable-speed inverter compressor technology in rooftop units ranges up to 140 tons. The Rebel unit, offering 3-15 tons, meets the U.S. Department of Energy's rooftop unit challenge, achieving part-load efficiencies of up to 20.6 IEER, surpassing ASHRAE's 90.1 minimum by 80 percent.
- San Diego Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego Stays Cool
- How One Vanderbilt Raised IAQ Standards
- How to Address the HVAC Skilled Labor Shortage
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation