Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Inverter Heat Pumps - Mitsubishi Electric - Facility Management Product Release
Mitsubishi Electric’s Mr. Slim M-Series line of inverter-driven heat pump products is ideal for spot heating and cooling. The MSZ-A09NA indoor model has a cooling capacity of 9,000 Btu/h and a heating capacity of 10,900 Btu/h. It qualifies for the Energy Star label, with a SEER of 17.0, an EER of 13.0 and an HPSF of 8.2.
With sounds ratings as low as 22 decibels, the quiet operation of the M-Series is the result of a reduction in refrigerant noise and new unit design. The heat pump also offers a variety of control settings.
- How to Plan and Scope an HVAC Upgrade
- How To Do a Major HVAC Upgrade on Campus
- HVAC Upgrades Can Lead to Broader Replacement Opportunities
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability