Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Internal Recirculation System - Viega - Facility Management Product Release
The SmartLoop™ system helps maintain water quality by reducing water stagnation. It uses a supply riser to insulate the internal recirculation-line tubing and keeps water hotter longer. Water within the system remains in motion, which reduces the risk of waterborne pathogens, including legionella. The system requires no separate return pipe, and it uses less insulation and fewer fittings, supports, penetrations, and core drilling than conventional recirculation installations.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Successful Plumbing Upgrades: Urinals
- Toilet Specification for Successful Plumbing Upgrades
- Plumbing Products That Ensure Successful Upgrades
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms