Interlocking Doors, Panels Answer Restroom Privacy Needs - Bobrick Washroom Equipment Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Most toilet partition brands have a significant vertical gap between the stile and door that compromises patrons’ privacy and security while using the compartment. Bobrick’s Gap-Free interlocking design eliminates the sight lines.
Also, Bobrick’s 72-inch Maximum Height doors, panels and stiles add security and additional privacy, and can be used in combination. Both features are available with Bobrick’s DuraLineSeries® (CL) and SierraSeries® (SCRC) Partitions; Maximum height is available with all HPL Series.
“We have observed all kinds of informal solutions such as metal strips attached to the stiles all the way to hanging toilet paper to shroud the gap. Our engineers have designed a solid, permanent answer to partition privacy and security,” says Bobrick VP/Marketing, David Leigh.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Planning Restroom Upgrades in the COVID-19 Era
- How to Measure Results of Design Shifts to All-Inclusive Restrooms
- Restroom Technology Upgrades Can Aid Coronavirus Mitigation Efforts
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms