Interior Paint - Sherwin-Williams - Facility Management Product Release
Harmony acrylic latex features no volatile organic compounds and provides a washable finish. Formaldehyde-reducing technology limits the amount of airborne concentrations from sources such as carpets, cabinets and fabrics. The odor-free technology reduces ambient odors of organic origin. The water-based paint also contains anti-microbial agents to inhibit the growth of mold and mildew on the paint film and inhibits related bacterial odors. The paint's durable finish also withstands frequent washings.
- Paints and Coatings Applications for Long-Term Performance
- Tactics for Successful Surface Prep and Paint Applications
- Paints: The Bottom Line on Surface Preparation
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors