Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Interior Paint - Benjamin Moore & Co. - Facility Management Product Release
Ultra Spec 500, a zero-volatile organic compound acrylic interior paint, is suitable for most commercial settings — including hospitality and government facilities and corporate offices — and it qualifies for a LEED credit. The faster-drying formulation ensures same-day return to business. The paint remains VOC-free after tinting, regardless of the color choice. It provides high hide and broad coverage when rolling or spraying, delivers a smoother application with a better flow and leveling, and is durable and washable for high-traffic areas.
- Paints and Coatings: Contractor Considerations
- Surface Preparation Dictates Success of Paints and Coatings Applications
- Paints and Coatings Finishes Contribute to Performance, Appearance
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors