Interior Latex Paint - Krylon Products Group - Facility Management Product Release
Atrium® has zero volatile organic compounds and low-odor properties, making it safe for use in occupied areas without causing disruption. The paint is recommended for interior applications on walls and ceilings of primed plaster, wallboard, wood masonry, and primed metal. It is ideal for use in hospitals, schools, offices, and other high-traffic areas. The paint is available in flat, eggshell and semi-gloss finishes. The paint features the Green Cert label, which requires products to meet a strict set of environmental criteria.
- Paints and Coatings Applications for Long-Term Performance
- Tactics for Successful Surface Prep and Paint Applications
- Paints: The Bottom Line on Surface Preparation
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors