Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Interior Latex Paint - Krylon Products Group - Facility Management Product Release
Atrium® has zero volatile organic compounds and low-odor properties, making it safe for use in occupied areas without causing disruption. The paint is recommended for interior applications on walls and ceilings of primed plaster, wallboard, wood masonry, and primed metal. It is ideal for use in hospitals, schools, offices, and other high-traffic areas. The paint is available in flat, eggshell and semi-gloss finishes. The paint features the Green Cert label, which requires products to meet a strict set of environmental criteria.
- Specifying Paints and Coatings For Facility Needs
- Paints and Coatings That Address Environmental Issues
- Advances in Paints and Coatings Have Long-Term Benefits
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors