Interior Acrylic Latex - Sherwin-Williams - Facility Management Product Release
A cleanable true flat finish for the Emerald Interior paint line is designed to hide minor drywall imperfections while providing a rich look. It is intended to offer the same washability, durability, and burnish resistance as the matte and glossier sheens. It also contains anti-microbial agents to inhibit the growth of mold and mildew on the paint surface. Meets stringent VOC regulations and has achieved GREENGUARD Gold Certification.
- Paints and Coatings: Contractor Considerations
- Surface Preparation Dictates Success of Paints and Coatings Applications
- Paints and Coatings Finishes Contribute to Performance, Appearance
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors