Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Intercom System - Jeron Electronic Systems Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Pro-Alert 480 multiplexed intercom system is designed to meet the Area of Rescue Assistance communication requirements as defined in the American with Disabilities Act. During an emergency, the product is used to call for assistance from an Area of Rescue in high-rise buildings and commercial facilities. The product operates over a common Cat-5 bus cable using addressable call stations to conduct hands-free, two-way communication with the master station. Multiple master stations are also supported as a standard feature.
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- H1N1 Facts: What Facility Managers Need To Know About Swine Flu
- How to Implement New Technologies Into Emergency Communication
- How Technology is Changing Emergency Communication
- Emergency Preparedness Requirements in NFPA 3000
- 5 Steps To Evaluating Sites For Critical Facilities
- 8,400 Buildings Destroyed in California Fires
- Accessibility: Planning for Emergencies