- Facility Manager at Colorado Nonprofit! »
- HVAC MECHANIC II (Ft. Meade, MD) »
- Maintenance Technician I or II »
- Senior Building Maintenance Mechanic - 955 »
- Assoc/Senior Eng (5-yr limited term) »
Intelligent Voice Communication System Offers Facilities Flexibility - Siemens Industry Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Siemens Cerberus PRO Intelligent Voice Communication system provides small and mid-sized buildings with technology once reserved only for high-end facilities. The flexible, networkable fire panel leverages VoIP technology to deliver multiple unique messages simultaneously via high quality digital voice. The Cerberus PRO Intelligent Voice Communication system is compatible with a full range of detection options, including Siemens’ advanced ASAtechnology detectors and the UL-listed model ABHW-4S sounder base that meets NFPA low frequency sounder requirements for sleeping areas.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Why Facilities Need to Prioritize Safety Preparedness
- Will the Uvalde School Shooting Change How Schools Facilities Are Built?
- Security Window Film Helps Protect Texas Election Office
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing