Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Intelligent Pumping System - Grundfos Pumps - Facility Management Product Release
The PACOpaQ systems combine centrifugal pumps with the Grundfos MLE motor and integrated variable frequency drive. Also feature a dedicated HVAC control, which automatically determines the most efficient speed and optimum number of pumps needed to meet desired flow and pressure. Heat exchangers are included, as well as expansion tanks, hydraulic separators, and tangential air separators — also available separately.
- Case Study: NYC Trading Floor Chooses VRF
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- Understand the Pros and Cons of VRFs for Trading Floors
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation