- CCC-Public Works Field Ops Manager »
- Temporary-to-Permanent Facilities Coordinator »
- Custodial Assistant »
- Facilities Property Coordinator »
- Implementation Consultants - Multiple Roles »
Intelligent Pumping System - Grundfos Pumps - Facility Management Product Release
The PACOpaQ systems combine centrifugal pumps with the Grundfos MLE motor and integrated variable frequency drive. Also feature a dedicated HVAC control, which automatically determines the most efficient speed and optimum number of pumps needed to meet desired flow and pressure. Heat exchangers are included, as well as expansion tanks, hydraulic separators, and tangential air separators — also available separately.
- 7 Factors in Considering Whether to Repair or Replace Boilers
- Filtration and Ventilation Strategies for the COVID-19 Era
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation