Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Intelligent Alarm Video - Arteco Vision Systems - Facility Management Product Release
Arteco has added a pop-up feature to its remote video-monitoring software Arteco-Logic. When activated, the feature only displays video streams from cameras where security violations are taking place in real-time. The feature was designed to help companies capture the benefits of intelligent video systems (IVS) as a tool to reduce false alarms through video verification.
When an event is detected by the IVS, live video pops-up onto the software grid for immediate action. The operator can view the live scene and simultaneously review the recorded video that caused the violation.
The feature is designed to reduce bandwidth load because video is only streamed back to the central station when events take place and are in the process of being acknowledged by security personnel.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- 3 Security Technologies Making Waves in Facilities Management
- 4 Steps to Evaluating Security Risks
- Door Hardware: Balancing Security and Life Safety
- Access Control Testing
- Active Shooter Drill Goes Horribly Wrong
- Assess Future Needs When Putting In New Access Control