- Facilities Director »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- ELECTRICIAN »
Integrated Sink and Faucet - American Standard Brands - Facility Management Product Release
Integrated Sink and Faucet unit is designed to reduce splashing. ICU features deep, sloped sink profile, gooseneck faucet spout that directs the water flow to the sink's slanted back wall, and hands-free operation. The sink surface inhibits the growth of bacteria, mold, and mildew. Removable acrylic shroud allows access to the faucet electronics.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Restroom Upgrades?
- Understand Maintenance Requirements for Restroom Components
- Keep a Close Eye on Water Management
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms