Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Integrated Emergency Phone - Talk-A-Phone Co. - Facility Management Product Release
Integrated Emergency Phone provides immediate camera views of telephone distress calls. The VOIP-500 series phone sends a generic event via standard ASCII output to OnSSI's Ocularis system, which links to a nearby camera to view real-time video of the event. An event list also logs the event and allows it to be viewed later.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- The Facilities Manager's Guide to Disruption
- Door Hardware and Security Resources
- 3 Steps to Building Automation System Cybersecurity
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing