Insulation-Resistance Tester - Megger - Facility Management Product Release
The BM5200, a battery-powered 5 kilovolt digital unit, is designed for high-voltage testing. Related to CAT III 600 V, the unit provides additional safety when testing in high voltage environments. Additional safety features include a high-voltage warning indicator, an external voltage display after infrared test, automatic discharge of reactive loads, and high-quality test leads. The unit is fully automatic and operates in insulation, polarization index, and timed test modes. The unit features a user-settable insulation resistance test timer with a range to 20 minutes.
- 8 Steps to a Successful Emergency Communication System
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- UPS and Generator Maintenance: The In-House Option
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully