Insulation-Resistance Tester - Megger - Facility Management Product Release
The BM5200, a battery-powered 5 kilovolt digital unit, is designed for high-voltage testing. Related to CAT III 600 V, the unit provides additional safety when testing in high voltage environments. Additional safety features include a high-voltage warning indicator, an external voltage display after infrared test, automatic discharge of reactive loads, and high-quality test leads. The unit is fully automatic and operates in insulation, polarization index, and timed test modes. The unit features a user-settable insulation resistance test timer with a range to 20 minutes.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully