Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Insulation Resistance Tester - Megger - Facility Management Product Release
The MIT1525 is rated at 15 kilovolts (kV) and measures motors and generators above 34,500 volts (V) and equipment rated above 35 kV. The unit tests the insulation resistance of high-voltage power cables and buses, large motor and generator windings, and substation transformers. The unit offers 5 percent measurement accuracy with a maximum resistance up to 3 teraohms and is rated for use at an altitude of 3,000 meters.
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- UPS and Generator Maintenance: The In-House Option
- Maintenance for UPS and Generators
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully