Alerts and timely updates on education and technologies to help facilities management professionals
Insulation Provides High R-Value, Less Bulk - Kingspan - Facility Management Product Release
The Kingspan Kooltherm line offers an extensive range of products for wall, floor, soffit and rainscreen applications. It has a fiber-free rigid thermoset phenolic insulation core that resists both moisture and water vapor ingress, and exhibits class-leading fire performance.
With an R-value of 16 on two inches, Kooltherm has a higher R-value than any commonly used insulation. It is manufactured with a blowing agent that has zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) and low Global Warming Potential (GWP).
Available as a cavity board, soffit board, framing board, and rainscreen board.
- General Window Maintenance Tips: What To Look For
- How Window Security Film Works
- Solar Window Films As An Energy Efficient Retrofit
- Window Ratings: The Key to Understanding Window Efficiency
- How Façade Inspection Leads to Damage Repair
- Requirements for a Façade Inspection
- How to Ensure a Successful Façade Inspection
- AAMA Releases Standard for Determining Thermal Performance in Commercial Buildings
- Build Walls Right The First Time
- Control the Writing On the Wall