- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Building Technician »
- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Manager Plant Operations, Facility Operations »
Insulation - GAF - Facility Management Product Release
EnergyGuard NH Polyiso Insulation Board has all the inherent properties and performance factors polyiso insulation is known for, including one of the highest insulation values and a UL Class A roofing fire rating, but does not contain any halogenated flame retardants. As a result, GAF EnergyGuard NH Polyiso Insulation Board is one of the few polyisocyanurate roofing solutions with a Declare label designated as Red List Free. Designed for use in practically any low-slope roofing application, including BUR, mod bit, and single-ply systems. EnergyGuard NH Polyiso Insulation Boards offer a high insulation value with an excellent “LTTR” value compared to any other FM Class I rated product of equivalent thickness. It also meets FM 4450/4470 and UL1256/790.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- When Hurricanes Strike Will Your Building Be Prepared?
- How to Choose the Most Effective Roof Coating
- To Recoat or Reroof: How to Make a Smart Roofing Decision