Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Insulation - GAF - Facility Management Product Release
EnergyGuard NH Polyiso Insulation Board has all the inherent properties and performance factors polyiso insulation is known for, including one of the highest insulation values and a UL Class A roofing fire rating, but does not contain any halogenated flame retardants. As a result, GAF EnergyGuard NH Polyiso Insulation Board is one of the few polyisocyanurate roofing solutions with a Declare label designated as Red List Free. Designed for use in practically any low-slope roofing application, including BUR, mod bit, and single-ply systems. EnergyGuard NH Polyiso Insulation Boards offer a high insulation value with an excellent “LTTR” value compared to any other FM Class I rated product of equivalent thickness. It also meets FM 4450/4470 and UL1256/790.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- When is The Time to Repair, Replace or Restore a Roof?
- Understanding How Roofing Issues Occur
- How To Select a New Roofing System