- ELECTRICIAN »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
Insulation - GAF - Facility Management Product Release
EnergyGuard NH Polyiso Insulation Board has all the inherent properties and performance factors polyiso insulation is known for, including one of the highest insulation values and a UL Class A roofing fire rating, but does not contain any halogenated flame retardants. As a result, GAF EnergyGuard NH Polyiso Insulation Board is one of the few polyisocyanurate roofing solutions with a Declare label designated as Red List Free. Designed for use in practically any low-slope roofing application, including BUR, mod bit, and single-ply systems. EnergyGuard NH Polyiso Insulation Boards offer a high insulation value with an excellent “LTTR” value compared to any other FM Class I rated product of equivalent thickness. It also meets FM 4450/4470 and UL1256/790.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems