Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Insulating Glass - Southwall Technologies - Facility Management Product Release
Heat Mirror Quad-Cavity R20 insulating glass (IG) achieves 0.05 center of glass U-factor (R20 insulating value) at the same weight as standard dual-pane IG, when configured in a 1-3/4-inch overall IG unit thickness with Krypton gas fill and low-emissivity coatings on the second and 10th glass surfaces. Three lightweight Heat Mirror films are suspended within the IG unit, creating four super-insulating cavities.
- General Window Maintenance Tips: What To Look For
- How Window Security Film Works
- Solar Window Films As An Energy Efficient Retrofit
- Window Ratings: The Key to Understanding Window Efficiency
- How Cool Walls Help Whole-Building Energy Efficiency
- How Façade Inspection Leads to Damage Repair
- Requirements for a Façade Inspection
- AAMA Releases Standard for Determining Thermal Performance in Commercial Buildings
- Build Walls Right The First Time
- Control the Writing On the Wall