Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Insulated Metal Panels - MBCI - Facility Management Product Release
The Grand H series are horizontal architectural units offering an R-value of 7.69. Available in 36, 30 and 24 inch wide panels with insulation thicknesses of 2, 2-1/2 and 3 inches. They are available in a variety of colors and several applied finishes.
- General Window Maintenance Tips: What To Look For
- How Window Security Film Works
- Solar Window Films As An Energy Efficient Retrofit
- Window Ratings: The Key to Understanding Window Efficiency
- How Cool Walls Help Whole-Building Energy Efficiency
- How Façade Inspection Leads to Damage Repair
- Requirements for a Façade Inspection
- AAMA Releases Standard for Determining Thermal Performance in Commercial Buildings
- Build Walls Right The First Time
- Chameleon Panels Could Help Buildings Manage Light and Heat