- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Facilities Director »
- ELECTRICIAN »
Inspection Camera - Electric Eel Manufacturing - Facility Management Product Release
The eCAM Ace pipeline system comes standard with 200 feet of Kevlar braided push rod. The increased capacity allows for increased utilization of the Ace in 3- to 10-inch-diameter lines. The system also features a rugged, stainless steel housed 1.68 inch color camera with a scratch-resistant sapphire lens, 512 Hertz transmitter, 5.4 inch LCD monitor with anti-glare shield, and video output jack. The portable powder-coated steel reel and frame features a secure locking reel brake. The unit measures 24 inches high and 18 inches wide and weighs 39 pounds for easier transport.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water-Use Audits Can Help Managers Focus on Upgrades
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Restroom Upgrades?
- Understand Maintenance Requirements for Restroom Components
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms