- Facilities Coordinator »
- Manager, Building Engineer »
- Executive Director »
- Facilities Manager »
- Maintenance Craftsperson »
Inline Fan - Greenheck - Facility Management Product Release
Greenheck’s Model EQD direct drive mixed flow inline fan features an energy-saving Vari-Green motor mounted inside octagonal housing. The Vari-Green motor’s variable speed control matches fan performance with facility demand and requires virtually no maintenance. The octagonal housing coupled with the aluminum mixed flow wheel’s straightening vanes improves fan efficiency and helps reduce sound levels by converting swirling airflow into straight laminar flow. The compact housing is manufactured of formed galvanized steel panels coupled with a heavy-gauge steel drive frame for strength and durability. Standard universal mounting supports, field-rotatable housing, and removable duct collars allow for easy installation. Model EQD offers a performance range up to 4,250 cfm and static pressure up to 2.5 in. wg.
- Improving IAQ Doesn't Have to Break the Bank
- Smart Pumps Lead the Way to Energy Efficiency and Sustainability Goals
- Wood-Burning Boiler Balances Sustainability and Maintenance
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation