- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Facilities Director »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
Inline Fan - Greenheck - Facility Management Product Release
Greenheck’s Model EQD direct drive mixed flow inline fan features an energy-saving Vari-Green motor mounted inside octagonal housing. The Vari-Green motor’s variable speed control matches fan performance with facility demand and requires virtually no maintenance. The octagonal housing coupled with the aluminum mixed flow wheel’s straightening vanes improves fan efficiency and helps reduce sound levels by converting swirling airflow into straight laminar flow. The compact housing is manufactured of formed galvanized steel panels coupled with a heavy-gauge steel drive frame for strength and durability. Standard universal mounting supports, field-rotatable housing, and removable duct collars allow for easy installation. Model EQD offers a performance range up to 4,250 cfm and static pressure up to 2.5 in. wg.
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- HVAC Strategies for Higher Education During the Pandemic
- Case Study Shows HVAC Optimization Success
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation