Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Infrared Tube Heaters - Space-Ray Infrared Heaters - Facility Management Product Release
Infrared Tube Heaters have capacities ranging from 40,000 Btu/Hr to 200,000 Btu/Hr and minimum mounting heights of 10 to 18 feet. The PTS/PTU Series tube heaters use natural or propane gas. The Tube Integrity safety system, a low voltage circuit, continuously monitors the clearance between the reflectors and the ceiling for excessive heat and tube integrity compromise.
- 5 Questions to Evaluate the Effectiveness of Germicidal Lighting
- 7 Ways Artificial Intelligence Is the Future of FM
- Take Advantage of HVAC Opportunities for Energy Efficiency
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability