- Senior Director of Facilities »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Facilities Director »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
Infrared Tube Heaters - Space-Ray Infrared Heaters - Facility Management Product Release
Infrared Tube Heaters have capacities ranging from 40,000 Btu/Hr to 200,000 Btu/Hr and minimum mounting heights of 10 to 18 feet. The PTS/PTU Series tube heaters use natural or propane gas. The Tube Integrity safety system, a low voltage circuit, continuously monitors the clearance between the reflectors and the ceiling for excessive heat and tube integrity compromise.
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- HVAC Strategies for Higher Education During the Pandemic
- Case Study Shows HVAC Optimization Success
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation