- Facilities Property Coordinator »
- Facility Maintenance Manager »
- Public Works Supervisor - Facilities Maintenance »
- Custodial Assistant »
- Implementation Consultants - Multiple Roles »
Infrared Gas Heaters - Space-Ray Infrared Heaters - Facility Management Product Release
The LTS Series infrared straight-tube heaters are available in more than 100 different configurations, with heating capacities of 40,000-250,000 Btu per hour. Available in both natural and propane gas, the heaters can be used in a straight, L-shape, U-shape, or Z shape configuration.
Technicians can mount them horizontally for a maximum 75-foot sidewall venting capability. The tubes are 15-80 feet long. The heaters are designed for insulated buildings and facilities with high ceilings.
- 7 Factors in Considering Whether to Repair or Replace Boilers
- Filtration and Ventilation Strategies for the COVID-19 Era
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation