Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Infrared Camera - Ideal Industries - Facility Management Product Release
The HeatSeeker 160 features a Class II laser, a resolution of 160X120 at 19,200 pixels and a two-megapixel visual image. It provides images for a temperature range of 14 F to 482 F. Its fully radiometric capabilities capture temperatures for the entire image. Images can be blended from 100 percent thermal to 100 percent visual. Up to 2,000 images can be stored.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Lift Advances Target Access, Productivity
- Lifts: New Heights for Maintenance
- Detecting Water in Roofs with Infrared Imaging
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality