Infrared Camera - FLIR Systems Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The ThermaCAM® P660 includes a global positioning system (GPS) to record the location of equipment. The tagging feature uses GPS Google Earth data to tag the captured infrared images. The camera also is equipped with a remote feature. Technicians can use the remote to capture and monitor equipment at safe distances. This function is useful in high-voltage and other dangerous areas where technicians "for safety reasons" cannot use conductive cabling to remotely control cameras.
- Cost Considerations When Outsourcing Maintenance and Engineering Tasks
- Outsourcing: Assessing In-House Technician Skills
- MEWPs Training That Delivers Access and Safety
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today
- 5 KPI's Every Manager Should Use
- 5 Steps to Achieving Maintenance Utopia