- Project Manager »
- Building Automation System Engineer (BAS) »
- Associate Director for Custodial, Grounds »
- Building Automation Systems Manager »
- Campus Facilities Planner »
Infrared Camera - FLIR Systems Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The ThermaCAM® P660 includes a global positioning system (GPS) to record the location of equipment. The tagging feature uses GPS Google Earth data to tag the captured infrared images. The camera also is equipped with a remote feature. Technicians can use the remote to capture and monitor equipment at safe distances. This function is useful in high-voltage and other dangerous areas where technicians "for safety reasons" cannot use conductive cabling to remotely control cameras.
- How to Fix Ineffective Steam Traps
- 3 Reasons Your Steam Traps Are Failing
- Will Maintenance Departments Look Different After COVID-19?
- $100 Million Pledged To Remove Lead, Asbestos from Schools
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today
- 5 KPI's Every Manager Should Use