- Assistant Chief Facilities Officer (Buses) »
- FACILITIES PROJECT COORDINATOR »
- Building Services Supervisor (Evening shift) »
- General Trades Supervisor »
- Corporate Leader- Planning, Design and Con. »
Infrared Camera - FLIR Systems Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The ThermaCAM P660 infrared camera includes a Global Positioning System to automatically record the location of equipment. The unit’s tagging feature uses GPS Google Earth data to "tag" the infrared images captured. This can be used to determine equipment failure patterns.
The camera also has a remote feature. Thermographers can extend the use of the P660 to new environments and applications by deploying the handheld Wireless LAN-based remote control and display. The remote can be used to capture and monitor equipment at safe distances.
- How to Clean a Rooftop Unit Evaporator Coil
- Efficiency and Effectiveness: Know the Difference
- Take the Long View on Facilities Maintenance Planning
- $100 Million Pledged To Remove Lead, Asbestos from Schools
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today
- 5 KPI's Every Manager Should Use