Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Infrared Camera - FLIR Systems Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The ThermaCAM P660 infrared camera includes a Global Positioning System to automatically record the location of equipment. The unit’s tagging feature uses GPS Google Earth data to "tag" the infrared images captured. This can be used to determine equipment failure patterns.
The camera also has a remote feature. Thermographers can extend the use of the P660 to new environments and applications by deploying the handheld Wireless LAN-based remote control and display. The remote can be used to capture and monitor equipment at safe distances.
- Boilers and Water Heaters: Spotlight on Safety
- Assessments Critical for Successful Roof Replacements
- Successful Plumbing Upgrades: Urinals
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today
- 5 KPI's Every Manager Should Use
- 5 Steps to Achieving Maintenance Utopia