- Building Assistant »
- Building Services Supervisor (Evening shift) »
- FACILITIES PROJECT COORDINATOR »
- Kum & Go - Facilities Technician, Denver »
- Assistant Chief Facilities Officer (Buses) »
Industrial Label Maker - Brady Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The GlobalMark2, from Brady Corporation, is an industrial-grade label maker. The portable printer gives companies the ability to produce professional markings quickly, at the point of need.
The printer offers built-in templates, graphics, and applications for pipe markers, arc flash labels, LO/TO instructions, electrical circuit ID, OSHA and ANSI warnings, machine guard labels, warehouse and inventory labels, glow-in-the-dark emergency exit path markings, and general facility identification. Optional software and applications expand the function of the printer, with more sign and label templates, plus additional design options and custom features.
The printer is available in three models: The Cut & Color System prints in one color, multiple spot colors, or blended colors. It offers a built-in label cutter, plus a plotter cutter for cutting out images, numbers and letters.
The MultiColor system provides the same features and color options as the Cut & Color System, but without the plotter cutter.
The MonoColor System prints one color on one color tape for greater economy.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Managing Rental Equipment Agreements
- Top Strategies for Rental Success
- Common Mistakes to Avoid When Using MEWPs
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality