Industrial Batteries - GC Electronics - Facility Management Product Release
GC’s industrial sealed lead-acid batteries comprises more than 75 models, with outputs of 4-, 6-, 12- and 24-volts in capacities ranging from 1.2 to 230 Ah (amp hours). The batteries are designed for use in a variety of industrial applications, including backup for uninterruptible power supplies, security, programmable logic controllers, emergency lighting, and communications equipment. Available in six different terminal types, the batteries are also offered with flame-retardant cases and high-power options on select models.
- 8 Steps to a Successful Emergency Communication System
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- UPS and Generator Maintenance: The In-House Option
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully