- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic II »
- Director of Facilities, Safety & Operations »
- Facilities Director »
- Facilities Technician II »
- Facilities Management Director »
Induction Weld System - Duro-Last Roofing Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Duro-Bond™ provides a mechanically attached roof-installation option using non-penetrating, induction-weld technology, which bonds the polyvinyl-chloride (PVC) membrane to a specially coated fastening plate beneath the roof membrane. The plate also fastens insulation and recovery-board materials to the roof deck. An induction-welding tool generates an electromagnetic field that heats the plate through the membrane, welding the plate's coating and bottom PVC-membrane-film layer together.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- 4 Types of Roof Coatings: How to Pick the Best for Your Facility
- Cool Path to Energy-Saving Opportunities
- 3 Elements of Roofing Sustainability