- Executive Director of Facilities & Operations »
- Mechanical Maintenance Manager »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
Indoor Air Quality System - Fellowes Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The AeraMax® PRO indoor air quality system includes EnviroSmart™ sensor technology, which constantly monitors conditions in rooms and adjusts the unit's performance to help maximize air purification while reducing energy use. The system is available in two sizes. The AM III is designed for areas up to 300 square feet, and the AM IV is for areas up to 600 square feet.
- Operations and Maintenance Considerations for Peak Boiler Efficiency
- Tool for Maximizing Boiler and Water Heater Efficiency
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation