- Gen. Mngr. Fac. Mngmt. Oklahoma City »
- W.L. Gore - Electrical Engineer »
- Asst. Vice President, Facilities & Operations »
- Facilities Manager »
- Senior Manager of Facilities, Project Management »
Indoor Air Quality Monitor Features Simple Design - TSI Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
TSI Incorporated, a global leader in reliable particle measurements, expands its innovative line of indoor air quality monitors with the introduction of the AirAssure PM2.5 indoor air quality monitor. With its unique auto-zero function, the AirAssure Monitor takes PM2.5 measurements where others don't with unsurpassed, reliable accuracy in a simple design. The wall-mounted instrument takes only minutes to setup and requires minimal maintenance.
The AirAssure PM2.5 indoor air quality monitor is the only cost effective instrument to meet the needs of all stakeholders in a building — occupants, building managers and building owners and employers. The digital color display makes it easy to visually see indicative air quality levels. Seamless integration enables convenient monitoring of networked instruments. This promotes a safe, healthy indoor environment that can help to retain employees, to improve occupancy rates and to drive productivity.
“As the evidence of health concerns associated with PM2.5 exposure continues to mount, TSI is excited to offer a solution that is easy to use, is scalable, and meets the needs of all building stakeholders,” says Keith Hofkens, Sr. Product Manager. “It's a solution that can be trusted to deliver accurate, reliable measurements time and time again.”
- 5 Steps to Upgrade HVAC Filtration
- 4 Effective Air Filtration System Options
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation