In-Ceiling Air Curtain - Berner International - Facility Management Product Release
The ICB flush-mount curtain is rated for doorways with up to 16-foot-high ceilings. Uses 1-hp motors and is available in 3- to 12-foot lengths in white or custom colors. The series comes with Intelliswitch digital control package and seven operating modes. The system complies as a vestibule substitute, which is now allowed by the International Green Construction Code.
- In California, 2024 Looms Large for Facility Managers
- Alternative Refrigerants: What Can Facility Managers Do?
- Forever Changed: The Pandemic's True Influence on Buildings
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation