Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Impact Wrenches - Bosch Power Tools and Accessories - Facility Management Product Release
At 6.7-pounds with 10 inches of head length, the IWTH180-01, HTH181-01 and HTH182-01 offer 500 foot-pounds of maximum torque — the most force possible using an 18-volt power source — for heavy-duty fastening applications in which power and speed are essential. All three models feature a flat-anvil design for easier installation and removal of sockets. A spring-load hammer and anvil provide high amounts of torque with little torque reaction, and a soft-grip-wrapped housing minimizes user fatigue and slippage.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Lift Advances Target Access, Productivity
- Lifts: New Heights for Maintenance
- Detecting Water in Roofs with Infrared Imaging
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality