Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Impact Wrench - Porter-Cable Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The 7.5-amp-powered, 1/2-inch tool with hog ring anvil delivers 240 feet per pound of max torque, 2,700 impacts per minute, and up to 2,200 revolutions per minute. A forward/reverse rocker trigger switch provides easier transition between fastening and loosening. Cast-metal gear housing helps dissipate heat buildup and increases durability. The anvil allows for easier accessory changes. The tool weighs 7 pounds.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Lift Advances Target Access, Productivity
- Lifts: New Heights for Maintenance
- Detecting Water in Roofs with Infrared Imaging
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality