Alerts and timely updates on education and technologies to help facilities management professionals
Illuminated Power Connectors - Seco-Larm - Facility Management Product Release
Illuminated Power Connectors from Seco-Larm help simplify installation and help in troubleshooting of CCTV, Access Control and Security Systems. There are three models: A male plug, a female jack, and a test light.
All three have a built-in LED, which lights up when the device is connected to power. There are three color indicators. Blue indicates correct polarity DC; red indicates incorrect polarity DC, and purple for AC power. LED remains on while power is connected and shines brighter as voltage increases.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Security, Access Control and Key Considerations
- Defining Security for Access Control
- A New Deal For Buildings
- Access Control Testing
- Active Shooter Drill Goes Horribly Wrong
- Assess Future Needs When Putting In New Access Control