- Building Maintenance Technician »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
Identity Card Printing - Datacard Group - Facility Management Product Release
The Artista retransfer color-printing module for the Datacard MX6000TM card issuance system delivers true edge-to-edge, full-color card printing with 600 dpi image quality. The module prints up to 1,500 unique cards per hour. High-speed, full-color inline printing allows issuers to consolidate multiple small jobs, get new cards to market more quickly and respond to emerging customer needs. Capabilities of the Artista module include fine-line printing, metallic inks, spot color and 1,200 dpi variable microprinting.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Touchless Fixtures Prepare Buildings for a Safe Return
- Can Smart Buildings Outsmart Hackers?
- Pandemic Temperature Checking Process Boosts Efficiency
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing