- Building Automation Systems Manager »
- Campus Facilities Planner »
- Building Automation System Engineer (BAS) »
- Building Engineer »
Identification Software - Datacard Group - Facility Management Product Release
ID Works identification software provides the core set of tools needed to produce professional looking ID cards. New features include customized card printing installations, advanced search capabilities, increased user password security, as well as the ability to import and export card designs between projects and batch import and export photos and images. The Software Developer’s Kit can further extend users’ abilities to create custom designs, reporting and interfaces. This enhanced version of software is available in English and will follow with other language editions shortly. A new platform edition of this software release, ID Works Intro identification software, is also available.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Pandemic Temperature Checking Process Boosts Efficiency
- How to Implement Effective Security Technology
- Entryway Security Can Be Understated, Yet Effective
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing