IP7 Series - Digital Acoustics LLC - Facility Management Product Release
The IP7 series public address and paging system delivers voice quality audio over wired, wireless and fiber in local area (LAN) or wide area networks (WAN), and is designed to convert analog call stations and speakers into IP-based two-way communicating devices. The communication management software supports multiple operators and is scalable from ten to thousands of units.
- 8 Steps to a Successful Emergency Communication System
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- UPS and Generator Maintenance: The In-House Option
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully