- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Space Management Specialist »
- Groundskeeper »
IP-based Building Automation Enhances Control - Distech Controls - Facility Management Product Release
Distech Controls' IP-based building automation control and monitoring solution is made of the ECLYPSE Connected IP and Wi-Fi Product Series, and ENVYSION responsive, web-based design and visualization interface.
Distech Controls’ ECLYPSE Connected System Controller, part of the Connected IP and Wi-Fi Product Series, is an HVAC controller providing BACnet/IP, wired and wireless IP connectivity. Distech Controls’ ENVYSION delivers the art and science of actionable visual knowledge and powerful user experience. Combined, ECLYPSE and ENVYSION provide multiple benefits for facility managers, helping them to achieve reduced costs, enhanced monitoring and control, and improved responsiveness to occupants.
- Can Smart Buildings Outsmart Hackers?
- Smart Buildings: Digital Strategy Leads to Frictionless Experience
- 3 Crucial Aspects of the Frictionless Smart Building
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things