- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- Maintenance Tech II »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
IP Video Encoder - Bosch Security Systems Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The VideoJet X line of video encoders deliver MPEG-4 video over IP at a full frame rate of 30 frames per second (FPS) or 15 FPS depending on the model. The units can operate in temperatures from 22 degrees F. to 140 degrees and in relative humidity up to 95 percent.
The vibration resistant encoders can operate from battery or solar power, and can be connected to ethernet or fiber optic lines.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Touchless Fixtures Prepare Buildings for a Safe Return
- Can Smart Buildings Outsmart Hackers?
- Pandemic Temperature Checking Process Boosts Efficiency
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing