- Mechanical Manager | Heinen's Grocery Store »
- Maintenance Craftsperson »
- Manager, Building Engineer »
- Sr. Maintenance Worker »
- General Maintenance Mechanic »
IP Reader-Controller - Isonas Security Systems - Facility Management Product Release
The ISONAS PowerNet IP Reader-Controllers connect directly to an IP network and eliminates the need for traditional security control panels and wiring. Both ClearNet IP Readers and the PowerNet IP Readers come bundled with the latest Crystal Matrix Software, enabling “plug and play” functionality, and can be configured to read a variety of HID cards, according to the company.
In addition to using Power over Ethernet, the new reader also incorporates an RJ45 plug with network activity lights replacing the typical “pigtail”; a power reset button; a power selector; and output power for the electronic lock. The Crystal Matrix Software also enables network administrators to directly monitor and control an unlimited number of door readers across the enterprise, as well as time and attendance and emergency response.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Security Window Film Helps Protect Texas Election Office
- Will the Uvalde School Shooting Change How Schools Facilities Are Built?
- How to Team Up with IT for Cybersecurity
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing