Webcast: Learn How Energy Assets Can: Provide Significant Savings, Generate Revenue, & Maximize ROI. Wednesday, October 9, 2019 at 11 AM ET
IP Reader-Controller - Isonas Security Systems - Facility Management Product Release
The ISONAS PowerNet IP Reader-Controllers connect directly to an IP network and eliminates the need for traditional security control panels and wiring. Both ClearNet IP Readers and the PowerNet IP Readers come bundled with the latest Crystal Matrix Software, enabling “plug and play” functionality, and can be configured to read a variety of HID cards, according to the company.
In addition to using Power over Ethernet, the new reader also incorporates an RJ45 plug with network activity lights replacing the typical “pigtail”; a power reset button; a power selector; and output power for the electronic lock. The Crystal Matrix Software also enables network administrators to directly monitor and control an unlimited number of door readers across the enterprise, as well as time and attendance and emergency response.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Security, Access Control and Key Considerations
- Defining Security for Access Control
- A New Deal For Buildings
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing
- Active Shooter Drill Goes Horribly Wrong