- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
- Head Gardener »
IP Network Security Devices - Honeywell Security - Facility Management Product Release
Honeywell’s Equip Series is a family of IP network products composed of cameras, encoders, network video recorders and digital video recorders (DVR). With an open architecture and single Application Program Interface (API), the line of products works across IP-based systems.
The family of IP cameras is available in pan-tilt-zoom, mini-dome, or box style, and are capable of delivering video at a rate of 30 frames per second at 4CIF for real-time, high-resolution video recording. A camera sabotage feature detects a change in the field of view or focus, and instantly notifies the operator if a camera has been deliberately blinded or otherwise vandalized.
The Equip Series is designed for applications where object detection is required in general or low light conditions.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Touchless Fixtures Prepare Buildings for a Safe Return
- Can Smart Buildings Outsmart Hackers?
- Pandemic Temperature Checking Process Boosts Efficiency
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing