- Operating Engineer »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
IP Intercom - Jeron Electronic Systems Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Spectrum 430-IP intercom system allows for both master-to-master and master-to-substation internal intercom applications. The 430-IP system supports a broad scope of station types and features for hands-free duplex conversations, paging and control of access in parking garages, detention facilities, healthcare and corporate campuses. The Spectrum 430-IP is available immediately.
The unit can be connected to an existing LAN or interface directly with fiber optic transceivers. It can group page, all-call, speed dial, and handle 2-,3- or 4-digit extension numbers.
- 5 Areas of UPS Failure to Look Out For
- 4 Common Causes of Generator or Switchgear Downtime
- 8 Steps to Reliability During the Pandemic
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully